Friday, June 13, 2014

Amazon Ranking Update

My first book [Exchange Day] has only been out a couple of weeks now, but I achieved a new high on the Amazon Best Sellers Rank.  My new high is 33,150!

So out of all the books offered, at some point during the last week my broke through the top 33,000 books sold.  Now, that may not look like much, and truthfully, it means I have a lot of opportunity to improve.  But still, I will celebrate even the small victories.  I will open a great bottle of wine this weekend and know that someone somewhere is reading my book!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You keep climbing - best of luck. Big jump since your last report.

Keep writing about your publication journey - newbies see it fresh, don't forget to document everything.

Alicia

Alexander Mori said...

Alicia,

Thanks so much for the support! One step down. A thousand to go. Good thing for me, I really like walking!