Writer of action/adventure novels...stories that are much better than what they used to make you read in school!
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
#167 Needy Writer, Much?
Know how you can tell if a writer is exceptionally needy? Just break one of his/her ankles. I play in a soccer league, and unfortunately rolled my ankle so bad I will be on crutches for the next couple of weeks. I never considered myself to be needy, but learned quickly how much of a pain in the a$$ I really am. I woke up and plopped myself down on the couch, and the needs began to surface. I need my laptop. I need the power chord. I need a glass of water. I need to be listening to Radiohead: Hail to the Thief. I need a bag of ice. I need more pillows.
My needs never stopped. No wonder no one likes writers!
I will end this post with my final need. I NEED to keep writing! So many pages left to fill...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment