Wednesday, August 27, 2008

#14 The Sheets

Before L. and I go to bed each night she rearranges the blanket and sheet in order to match them up properly to avoid bunching. I learned this week that I take this for granted. She is out of town, and on Monday night when I was ready for bed I simply jumped under the covers and went to sleep. 3 or 4 times during the night I discovered parts of me under only the sheet, while other parts of me were being scratched up by our blanket. I shuffled my legs to correct the problem, but that caused the sheet to bunch up. I went through this annoying routine several times throughout the night and discovered I was cranky when I awoke.

Last night I took the covers off and rearranged them and slept wonderfully. So, the moral of the story is do not take your wife for granted. Or else, learn how to rearrange your own damn covers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're cute & I love you. This made me laugh.