Friday, August 15, 2008

#9 Which Spouse Is It?

The Spouse Game. Okay...thank you for all the wonderful submissions. Even though not everyone sent me one, I had a good time reading through them. So here is the story that won:





Oh wait, there is no story because I did not receive 1 submission. Obviously this game was not meant for this crowd. I have learned my lesson. I am going to stick with games that do not require participation, such as Super Star Showdown.


This week most of you will be intrigued to see showcased two of the best TV action stars of the last two decades. While both are tough and certainly cool, only 1 can win this weeks Superstar Showdown. So, the question tied to these two legends is this: Which of the two shows (CSI Miami or Walker Texas Ranger) is more unwatchable?








Caruso


vs






Chuck Norris



This question is not easily answered, as I have been forced to sit through each show at least once. Caruso is damn near impossible to watch as he stands erect like skinny rooster. He tilts his head and says the worst lines imaginable. It is truly unbearable (Chris, I know you disagree). But Walker Texas Ranger seems like the show is written by a twelve year old. The plots are predictable and the flying roundhouse kicks come a little too often.
Both shows drive me crazy, but I am going to have to pick Walker Texas Ranger as my winner. I cannot watch that thing at all.

2 comments:

Michael Dugat said...

Got to go with CSI guy. We mistakenly watched that show for about 15 minutes and had to stop when I found that the entire left side of my body had gone completely limp and useless.

Thankfully, I caught a few minutes of The Wire and found the half of me that had died soon revived itself.

Courtney said...

Ok... Caruso wins this one easily. I know the show is supposed to be a respectable drama but I laugh my ass off every time I come across it. This guy truly thinks he is God