This weekend L. and I watched a couple of films that need to be discussed. First we saw Lucky You, with Eric Bana and Drew Barrymore. I went into this movie thinking it was a romantic comedy. It sort of was, but it was more a poker movie. And it had a lot of poker in it. The movie was okay, but I would not spend money to watch it.
The other movie we watched was The Lost Boys. I made L. watch this, and I am very glad I did. Though the movie is not as cool as I remembered it, I enjoyed the nostalgic value. Here are a couple of things I noticed that are important:
* Bill S. Preston Esquire is in the movie.
* There is a sweaty saxophone player in it.
* Kiefer is young and still can't act, though he is much better than his acting as Jack Bauer.
* Corey Feldman is terrible and all of his lines suck.
* We get to see hard rockin' vampires explode and stuff.

See Bill?
It is definitely worth seeing, but I suggest watching this one with Chris. It will be more fun that way.
An update on Doodle: Stephen came to Tyler to pick Belle up. Last night we released the cats from the back room, careful to make sure Doodle did not attack Polly again. If he did, we vowed to make him an outside cat. So far things seem to be back to normal, which means we are not pushing so hard to get rid of the cats. I know that makes all of you happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment