Monday, September 8, 2008

#16 Worst Thing Ever

L. and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather Tyler has been having. We took Polly for a walk around our neighborhood. Things started out pleasant enough. We passed a few couples with their pets, trying to explain to them that we were not mean parents, just that our Daschund whined all the time. We saw kids playing in the street, and occasionally we would hear one of them yell "Hey, there's a weiner dog!" That was nice.

But then we came across the worst thing ever. It was a sight that angered me so much that I had to spit out the whiskey and coke I had just been sipping. It was a group of four defenseless kittens sitting near the steps of one of our neighbors porches. They looked similar to the ones featured here, just a few weeks younger.


Just looking at this picture makes me mad. And I do not understand why our neighbor must have 4 of them running around my neighborhood. It is disgusting and inconsiderate.

No comments: