Monday, January 12, 2015

#207 Resolutions 2015

Here are my resolutions for 2015:

  • Publish 4 novels.  2 in the Exchange Day series and 2 stand alone stories.
  • Drink fewer than 167 bottles of wine.
  • Get back into soccer.  Been out of the game since I hurt my ankle last summer.  Ankle is better, I think, so its time to get back out there.
  • Review at least 12 books on my blog.
  • Buy at least one pair of new shoes.  It's been years.
  • Watch at least one movie in the theater.  Even if it costs me $48.
  • Show doodle plenty of love.  He needs it this year.
  • Help guide Cody through writing his stories, comics, and reviews.
  • Clean out the garage.
  • Do something about the weeds taking over my yard.
  • Graduate Polly from the adult crib to stairs.  Pretty sure this isn't going to work.
  • Be less reclusive.
  • Do more on the Twitter.  Just learned how to use it in 2014, but I'd like to get better at it.  Starting now.
  • Practice more Yoda.

No comments: